Monday, September 21, 2009

Fall!!!!

I love FALL!!! It is my favorite time of the year. I love the colors! Especially up here in MN, it is just so beautiful. My other favorites of fall are pumpkins, chilli, the smell of the air, apples (mainly honeycrisp), and just the whole shabang of it! My 4 year wedding anny is fastly approaching, as is Claire turning 7 months!

Claire is just a moving and a shaking. She is almost crawling. She does the "army" crawl. She sits up on her own very well. This week I have noticed she is really paying attention to detail. If there is a little piece of string on the floor she picks it up. She loves to be read to and sing her abc's. This is just such an exciting time in my life watching her grow!

I have not posted on this yet but Claire has congenital Long QT type 2. We just upped her meds to 1.5 ml three times per day. That is nothing compared to others who have heart problems. I will be posting more about this condition as we go!

HAPPY FALL!!!!!!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment