Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Its Wednesday already???

This weeks seems to be going by so fast then tonight it seemed to slow a bit. We have been battling allergies this week! Its unbelieveable how allergies can make you feel so crummy. We haven't been to the gym since Saturday but no worries I am doing my Kettleball at home, so that I can stay on track.

We've had some happenings this week. One my mom accepted a job last Friday for a new job in Iowa! I am very excited for her beyond words. It is a step up from what she is doing. It will give her some experience for degree that she is obtaining. It will be hard to have her gone being that I am so close to her. We will be making more trips to Iowa that is for sure. Eventually, I wouldn't mind moving home to Iowa. For now though I feel driven to stay right where I am at. I love this little town. I'm with a mile to mile and half of Target, 2 parks, ECFE, my doctors office and our gym. We love to walk to these places on nice days. It helps get in some added exercise.
Would you please go wish my friend Kelly at www.kellyskornerblog.com a big congrats on expecting baby #2!!! I'm so very excited for this family with all the challenges they had getting their first child followed by a 3 week NICU stay!
Would you also go check out my friend Taras blog, she just revamped her blog! Its all about sewing, cloth diapering and daily life! She is inspiring me to sew! You can check it out here: www.sewandtellbytara.blogspot.com

Thats all the news I have for now! Have a great Thursday!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the kind word Jess! I hope you are able to get out your sewing machine and make those baby leggings :)

    ReplyDelete