Tuesday, August 24, 2010

18 months!!!!

This cutie turned 18 months today!!!

I really don't know where the time is going! I love this girl with everything in my heart. She makes my mornings beautiful because there is nothing better than going in and finding her dancing around in her crib shouting "ma ma" "da da" "UP" "ma ma" "da da" "UP UP". We were at a housewarming party for a friend this weekend, and everyone kept commenting about how smiley and happy she is. Its very true this girl always has a smile (for the most part, more on that later! hehe!!).

Claire you are mommy and daddys joy. Thank you so much for being you. We love you so much! You are the biggest blessing in our lives, and we are so thankful for you!

You weigh: Approx 26 lbs.

Height: Approx 33 ins.

You have a very good vocabulary which includes: "nanas"(banana), "hot", "up", "borilla"(gorilla), "mama", "dada", "I did it", "getcha", ball, bot(sippy cup),"ook" (book), "appa"(cat), "ove u"(love you), and so much more.

Your favorite things: Your stuffed gorilla and books.

Your favorite foods: yogurt, french toast sticks, mac and cheese, peas, carrots, tofu, eggs, and anything else that does NOT include meat. I'm beginning to think you might end up being a vegan but thats okay.

We hope that you all had a wonderful Tuesday! We have a fun Wednesday planned!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your daughter is a happy girl! It must feel good to know you're doing a great job. She must be happy because she has good parents. :)

    My son doesn't like to eat meat either. I always joke he's a vegetarian even though my husband and I are not. Lol!

    ReplyDelete