Thursday, June 24, 2010

Half way done! Woot Woot!!

We hit the half way mark on Tuesday, and we are half way done with every part of the Lazyman! Its an awesome feeling to be accomplishing this! I must say that I never thought I'd be able to finish this even with the six week time frame.

I have come to really love working out. It is just a daily thing that I get up and do now. I am still working on the diet part because sometimes I want to sneek in something. I know that its okay every once and awhile but sometimes this early on you can back to old ways real fast.

Other news going on. My husband has been in the Pharmacy Technician program at Everest since the end of November. Today is his last day then he has a 160 hour externship to complete. He is finishing with a 4.0. I truly couldn't be more proud of him. He has struggled in the past. This will be so good for our family, and its future. I just need to finish up, and we will be set! There is going to be lots of good happenings in our family in the next year which is something we've needed for awhile now!

Have a great Thursday! It is a beautiful day out here in MN!

No comments:

Post a Comment