Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lazyman Triathlon!!

I stated in the last post that my hubby and I have joine the Lazyman Triathlon! It is going great so far. I love working out. It makes me feel so good! I have so far lost 8 pounds since June 1st, so that is a good number I think.

What have I been doing? I have cut my calories down to 1200 to 1500 to trick my body a bit. It is better to vary your calories. I have been eating more veggies, proteins, and limiting my fruit. I work out for about 2 hours a day. I vary my workouts every couple of days as well. I am also going to try do more of the classes that I've previously tried. Like Bodypump, Salsa Splash, Zumba, Drums Alive and Bodyvive.

I will continue to keep you updated! We are already almost half way done, and the half way point isn't until June 22nd! My next post will be a Claire update!

No comments:

Post a Comment