Monday, June 14, 2010

My journey to a new me (or us!)

I've been a busy little woman in the gym!! My hubby and I decided to do the Lazyman Triathlon at our YMCA. IT is going great so far! I love working out more than I thought I would. I am in love with it actually! It makes me feel so good! The picture below is my below picture! It is of us at Claire's 1 year birthday! (I plan on doing a post dedicated to Claire soon, she is up to so much these days!)







We have 6 weeks to complete a triathlon(hince the Lazyman part!) It is a 26.2 walking miles, 112 bike miles and 2.5 swim miles! We are almost half way done. My goal is to be there every day. We've had to take a few days off due to previous made plans but we have been very good about going. I am so proud of us!

I figure that by joining this Lazyman Triathlon it holds me reliable to be there! I want to write about it as well...so what better way to keep up my blog?!?! So follow me (I should say our since my hubby is in this to)to taking off this weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment