Saturday, September 4, 2010

Graduation, Fall projects and a break!

Hello! I hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend, and had a good week! We had a pretty busy week here! We kicked it off on Wednesday with my husbands graduation from his Pharmacy Tech program. He graduated with a 4.o GPA, and he was a Student ambassador. I am so very proud of him for his accomplishment. Now, we just do the wait game and hope he gets a job very very soon! (Please say some prayers!)
Here is Claire waiting for Daddy! (Love her face!)

Here we are after graduation, Claire was doing great seeing that it was almost 2 hours past bedtime! I was so proud of them both! These are my two favorite people! I love them both so much.
Then, we started some more fall projects. We've already accomplished the garage, our hutch, and front closet. This weeks agenda is our hallway closet, and bedroom! Its just amazing how much "stuff" you can collect over the years.
We took a break today and went to Minnehaha Falls. We hope we can get back there before the weather gets to cold. Speaking of weather...it has been amazingly beautiful! I love this kind of weather, and would wish for it year round! I'm so ready for fall! It is my favorite time of the year. I am looking forward to the pumpkin patch/apple orchard and all the beautiful colors. We will also be celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary! (Once again crazy how time flies!)
Speaking of breaks...I am making some changes in my life I realized that I spend way to much time on the computer. No, its not time away from my family because when Claire is up I am not on but its just that I need a break. I know way to much about others people lives then even my own life it seems.(kind of like losing yourself in cyberspace) I am taking a Facebook break mainly. I am going to lessen the amount of time I check emails, and just read blogs once or twice a week. I'm going to focus on reading, crocheting, start potty training(more on that in future posts!) and just enjoy my time. I will still be blogging about our month. It is going to be a busy month! My mom is moving to Iowa next week, and then we take her stuff done at the end of the month plus the fall projects I want to get done just won't have much time to be on!
On a side note...I am so very very proud of my Hawkeyes! I'm looking forward to a good season!

No comments:

Post a Comment