Friday, September 10, 2010

18 month appt!

I can't believe my little girl is over 18 months old. She is just such a pure joy to be around. I love her so much. We had her 18 month appointment today. It went very very well. She is growing and developing so well. The doctor was just astounded by her measurements and words/sentences.

Claire is:
Length: 35 1/4 in. (I'm betting on a basketball player for the Iowa Hawkeyes!!) (99.7%)
Weight: 26 lbs (73%, yay! the dr was very happy being we were sitting right on 50% last time)

We counted her words she is up to about 25 words that we can understand(with me saying them and her repeating them back), her sentences are "I did it", and "Gonna getcha". She also sings part of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". Then, we showed that we know body parts and she knows what shoes, shirt, pants and diaper are. We also have 3 animal sounds that we can do(lion, monkey and pig). She is very ahead the doctor said, and to keep up the good work. She is excited to see her back for her 2 year visit!!

They moved the 2 shots from age to 2 to age 18 months, so we had those plus I requested the flu shot. We should be set then til February as long as the major sickies stay away!!

An update on the reaction to amoxicillan is more so welts, and she had some swelling that the doctor noticed and I didn't so she will have to stay away from the "cillan" family.

I'm so proud of Claire, and its nice to know we are doing a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment