Thursday, September 9, 2010

We discovered.......

That Claire is allergic to Amoxicillan!! She started getting hives on Tuesday night. We called the Dr. on Wednesday, and stopped them. When the nurse said they'd get worse before it was better she was not KIDDING!!! I feel so bad for my lil' peanut. We gave her a dose of her Zyrtec on advisement of the doctor to see if it'd help but no such luck. Here is one picture...these spots where the size of peas yesterday!

I just feel so bad! I'm glad though however that she doesn't get the reaction I get to "cillans" which is swelling of the face, lips, and throat. I mean the allergy runs strong in my side of the family but she had taken it one other time when she had ear infection, and no reaction.

I'm wishing my little bear a speedy recovery. Have I mentioned I just feel so bad for her??

We already had her 18 month appointment (yes, I am a little behind) scheduled for tomorrow, so the doctor said she'd take a look to see if there is anymore they can do! I'm excited to see how much my lil' girl has grown since her 15 month check!

1 comment:

  1. Poor girl!!
    I hope she's feeling better
    I like the changes you made though, you blog looks great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete