Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Moving on...

Tomorrow is the day...my mom is moving back to Iowa, and my brother will be following in a couple weeks with all the furniture. I am so excited for her. She accepted a better paying postion with a hospital down there. She will be closer to my grandparents to help them out more so my grandma since my grandpa is in a great facility being very well taken care of.
I'm not going to lie...I am going to miss her even though she will only be 5 hours away its still going to be hard not having her right here. We plan on getting our Skype set up, and like always we will be talking at least 2 x's a day.
I will post pictures of the picture we made her and some other things we did for her farwell. More than anything we love her very much and wish her the best!

Now...I'm off to get this kink out of my neck! I hate sleeping wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment